Looking for a best camera to make your Diwali more beautiful and colorful that Nikon brings you all new D5200 D-SLR camera with Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with 24.1 effective megapixels combined with the sharp depiction of NIKKOR lenses which launched in Indian market priced at MRP of Rs. 46,950 availability from Dec 2012. According to TOI.
- All-New! Nikon’s 24.1-million Pixel DX-format CMOS Sensor – Support For A Broad Range Of ISO Sensitivities Resulting In Superior Image Quality And Definition\
- Optimised EXPEED 3 Image-Processing Engine – Faster And More Efficient
- Stress-Free Shooting: Cutting-Edge Basic Camera Performance And Operation
- Best In-Class AF system – 39 AF Points
- 2,016-pixel RGB Sensor With Built-In Scene Recognition System
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting – Up To Approximately 5 fps2
- Vari-angle LCD Monitor – Stress-Free Shooting From Any Angle
- Nikon’s D-Movie 1920 x 1080 60i/50i – Smooth, Cinematic Action Videos With Superior Picture Quality
- Special Effects Mode – Creative Imaging Expression
- Smart Device Compatibility – Wireless Image Transfer Via Optional Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a
- Stress-Free Remote Shooting – Wireless Remote Controller WR-R10/WR-T10
Additional D5200 Features and Functions
- The D5200 is available in three colors–black, red, bronze–and the connector cover and power connector cover are the same colors as camera bodies.
- Weighing approximately 555 g*, the compact and lightweight D5200 offers superior operation, functionality, and grip.
- The D5200 is equipped with a new graphical user interface (GUI) for intuitive operation.
Single-lens reflex digital camera
Nikon F mount (with AF contacts)
Effective angle of view
Nikon DX format; focal length equivalent to approx. 1.5x that of lenses with FX-format angle of view
23.5 x 15.6 mm CMOS sensor
Image sensor cleaning, Airflow Control System, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 software required)
Image size (pixels)
Picture Control System
Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls
SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0, DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), Exif (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras) 2.3, PictBridge
Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
Approx. 95% horizontal and 95% vertical
Approx. 0.78x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m-1)
17.9 mm (-1.0 m-1; from center surface of viewfinder eyepiece lens)
-1.7 to +0.7 m-1
Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen
Instant return, electronically controlled
Autofocus is available with AF-S and AF-I lenses; autofocus is not available with other type G and D lenses, AF lenses (IX NIKKOR and lenses for the F3AF are not supported), and AI-P lenses; non-CPU lenses can be used in mode , but the camera exposure meter will not function
The electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster
Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter
1/4000 to 30 s in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, bulb, time (requires optional ML-L3 Remote Control)
Flash sync speed
X=1/200 s; synchronizes with shutter at 1/200 s or slower
One EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5A Power Connector (available separately)
1/4 in. (ISO 1222)
Dimensions / weight
(W x H x D)
Approx. 129 x 98 x 78 mm/5.1 x 3.9 x 3.1 in.
Approx. 555 g/1 lb 3.6 oz with battery and memory card but without body cap; approx. 505 g/1 lb 1.8 oz (camera body only)
At last I would like to say that new Nikon D5200 D-SLR is the best camera ever introduced by Nikon. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Visit:-http://imaging.nikon.com/