To rule the smartphone market, Micromax has launched all new A116 Canvas HD Android smartphone in Indian which going to hit Indian market by early February in black and white color expected priced under 15,000.
The all new Micromax A116 Canvas HD is powered by MediaTek’s MT6589 1.2 GHz quad-core processor run on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) comes with 5-inch HD IPS screen with HD resolution (1280×720) and a colour depth of 16.7 million sporting an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 4X zoom and a VGA front camera on-board for video calling. It also offers you 1GB RAM and 4GB of internal storage expandable to up to 32GB via microSD card packs in a 2100mAh battery.
- Dual SIM (Mini-SIM) and 3G
- OS Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)( planned upgrade to v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Display 5-inch HD IPS screen with HD resolution (1280×720) and a colour depth of 16.7 million with scratch resistant glass
- Processor 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Rear camera 8-megapixel, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- front camera VGA for video calling
- FM radio
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity
- GPS – GLONASS and GPS
- Battery 2100 mAh
- Rival Samsung Grand Duos(MRP of 21,500)
- Price under 15,000
At last I would like to say that new Micromax A116 Canvas HD going to rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.