The best smartphone of the era finally appeared in reality when Samsung has unveiled it’s best smartphone, the all new Galaxy S4 at New York in the Unpacked Event on 14 March 2013 which will be available by Q2 2013 expected priced under $299 with contract in U.S market. The Broadway actors has played the scenes using the new phone for two hours in the event. It’s rivals are Xperia Z, LG’s Optimus G Pro and HTC One.
The secret of upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 is out, It shares platform with Galaxy Note III will be available through at AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket and U.S. Cellular featuring …….(Techcrunch)
- Processor 1.9GHz Quad Core Snapdragon processor ( U.S Snapdragon 600 )
- Asian and European version will sport the long-awaited Samsung Exynos 5 Octa eight-core processor
- Display A 5-inch, 1080p, 441ppi, Super Full-HD AMOLED Display
- OS Android 4.2.2 JELLY BEAN
- Camera A 13-megapixel camera with Orb camera technology with LED flash, autofocus, and 1080p video recording
- 2 MP front facing camera for high definition video calling with Skype
- Tilt-gestures as well as “head-tracking” technology
- S Translator is also embedded in ChatOn, Messaging, and email.
- ChatOn, Samsung’s own-branded VoIP application
- 2GB RAM Expandble up to 64GB
- Variants 16GB, 32 GB, 64GB
- Dimensions 69.8mm x 136.6mm x 7.9 mm
- Built-in S-Pen, S Health app
- 138 gram weight
- Battery 2600 mAh
- Colors Black Mist and White Forst
- Price under $400
- Release date 14th March 2013
A last I would like to say that Samsung Galaxy S4 is the most compact, lightest, and fastest smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.