To steal the hearts of smartphone lover, Sony India has launched the all new Xperia™ Z Smartphone with innovative features Battery STAMINA Mode, IPX5/7 (Water resistance) and IP5X (Dust-proof). Which is available in Indian market from 12th March 2013 priced at Rs. 38,990. The Sony Xperia Brand Ambassador Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif has launched the new smartphone at New Delhi. It’s rivals are iPhone 5, Galaxy s3, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC Butterfly, BlackBerry Z10 and Nexus 4.
The all new Sony Xperia Z runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform offers you a5(12.7 cms) Full HD Reality Display powered with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 powered by a Snapdragon™ S4 Pro quad-core processor with with better STAMINA mode sporting a 13MP Fast Capture camera with Exmor RS™ for mobile & HDR video and 4G LTE weighting just 146gm.
Sony Xperia want to triple it’s sales to Rs. 3,500 crore and 33 million units by FY13 because this is one of the best smartphone in Indian market which combines unique features like…
- Operating System Android 4.1.2 (Jelly bean)
- Processor Snapdragon™ S4 Pro quad-core 1.5 GHz processor
- Display 5(12.7 cms) Full HD Reality Display powered with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 , 1920 x 1080 ixels, 16millions colours TFT screen
- Memory Internal up to 16GB / Memory Card capasity up to 32GB microSD
- RAM: 2GB
- 13 megapixel camera with
- NFC, PC Companion, Wi-Fi®, Wi-Fi® Hotspot functionality
- Battery STAMINA Mode, Sony’s legendary Walkman technology
- IPX5/7 (Water resistance) and IP5X (Dust-proof)
- Sony Music, Sony Live
- Talk time 14 hours / Standby Time 530 hours
- Size 139 x 71 x 7.9mm
- Weight 146g
- Available Colors White, Black and Purple
- Rivals iPhone 5, Galaxy s3, Nokia Lumia 920 and Nexus 4.
- Price Rs. 38,990($708)
At last I would like to say that new Sony Xperia Z smartphone is the best smartphone in India market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.