Google going to launch it’s much awaited tablet, all new Nexus 7 II tablet packed with most advance OS Android jelly Bean 4.3 and fastest processor 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 in Indian market by late 2013 expected priced between Rs 14,000 to Rs 21,000. which is already available in US market through Google Play priced at $229 for 16GB version and 32GB for $269 while the LTE with 32GB for $349.
The all new Google Nexus 7 II(2) tablet powered by 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, 2GB of RAM, 16 or 32 GB of internal storage runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.3 OS sporting a 1.2MP front-facing camera and a 5MP rear camera with Virtual Surround sound offers you the highest resolution 1920 x 1200 7-inch display. measures 7.9 x 4.5 x 0.3 inches supports T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon LTE connections weighting 11.2 ounces.
MODEL AND PRICING:-
- 16GB $229 (Rs 13,750 approx.)
- 32GB $269(Rs 16150 approx.)
- LTE 32GB $349(Rs 20,950 approx.)
- A smarter keyboard, now with Gesture Typing
- NFC Capability
- Google Play with eBooks and over 700,000 apps and games
- Longer Battery Life
- Fastest Processor
- Browse the web faster with Chrome
- Most Advance Operating System
- supports T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon LTE connections
- Processor 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU,
- OS Android jelly Bean 4.3
- Display 7-inch screen with highest resolution 1920 x 1200LED screen with full HD display
- Primery Camera 5 MP rear end camera
- Secondary Camera 1.2 MP front end cam for video-calling
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB/32GB
- Wi-Fi, 4G, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC.
- Battery 4000 mAh
- Standby Time up to 400 hr
- HD Video Playback up to 10hr
- web browsing or e-reading up to 12 hr
- Weight 11.2 ounces
- Dimension .9 x 4.5 x 0.3
- Rivals Samsung Tab 3, iPad Mini and Asus K900
- Model 16GB, 32GB and LTE 32GB
- Price starts at $299.99
At last I would like to say that new Google Nexus 7 II(2) Tablet is the best tablet in affordable price coming to rock the Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.