To please the mid-range buyers, HTC has given a new Avatar to HTC One as HTC One Mini which going to launch in Europe in Q3 2013 August and Germany from August 3 priced under $350.
According to the leaks, upcoming HTC One Mini will be powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage and features Beats Audio, an UltraPixel camera and BoomSound speakers runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with an improved Sense 5 UI on top offers you a 4.3-inch HD screen with resolution of 720×1280 pixels and pixel density of 342 ppi measure 140.4mm in length with the thickness of 9.4mm with 1,700mAh battery.
- HTC Sense 5 UI
- HTC BlinkFeed™
- HTC Beats Audio
- HTC BoomSound™
- HTC Video Highlights
- Processor a dual-core 1.2GHz processor
- Operating System Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with an improved Sense 5 UI on Top
- Display 4.3-inch screen with resolution of 720×1280 pixels and pixel density of 342 ppi
- 2GB of RAM
- Memory 16GB of internal storage
- Length 140.4mm
- Thickness of 9.4mm
- 1,700mAh battery
- Release date Q3 2013
- Rivals Galaxy S4 Mini, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Price $350
At last I would like to say that upcoming HTC One Mini coming to set a new land mark in sales. What you think? Please be open to give your view.