Samsung has launched a twin-in-one wonder, the all new Galaxy S4 Zoom, the first smartphone with 10x optical zoom in India market priced at Rs 29,900. It shares platform with Galaxy S4 Mini but biggest competitor of Nokia Lumia 1020.
The all new Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom offers you 4.3-inch, 960 x 540 pixel, Super AMOLED display powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean sporting a 16MP front camera with 10x Zoom and a 1.9 MP front facing camera . It also offers you 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, 3G and 4G LTE connectivity along with a 2330mAh battery.
- Operating System Android OS – 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor 1.5GHz dual-core
- 4.3-inch, 960 x 540 pixel, Super AMOLED display
- Memory 1.5GB RAM, 8GB Internal memory (User memory approximately 5GB) ＋ microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Camera 16MP rear Camera with 10X Zoom and a 1.9 MP front facing camera
- Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, RGB Light
- Connectivity WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4＋5GHz, NFC, Bluetooth® 4.0 (LE), A-GPS ＋ GLONASS
- Battery 2330mAh
- Dimension 125.5 x 63.5 x 15.4mm
- Weight 208g
- Colors Black and White
- Samsung is offering 2GB free data on 3G network and a flip cover for free
- Price Rs 29,900
At last I would like to say that new Samsung Galaxy Zoom is the best camera smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.