To make your multitasking a fun, Sony brings you it’s low-cost Android smartphone inspired by Xperia Z, the all New Xperia C which expected to launch in Indian market by Mid-Oct. 2013 priced at Rs 20,490 in Black, White and Purple color option. Now available for pre-order through Flipkart in At Rs 20,490 and online on Saholic in same pricing.
The all new Sony Xperia C supports Dual-SIM NFC capable smartphone offers you a 5 inch display with qHD (940×560) resolution powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor with 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB sporting a 8 megapixel rear camera and front facing VGA camera runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS weighting 153 grams comes in a dimension at 141.5 x 74.15 x 8.88 mm and Xperia™ Care, Battery STAMINA Mode.
It also offers you Exmor R sensor for camera,3D Surround Sound (VPT), Bluetooth™ stereo (A2DP), ClearAudio+, Clear bass, Clear Phase, Clear stereo, “WALKMAN” application for music lovers including accessories like SmartWatch 2 SW2, Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH20, Smart Headset.
- SIM Dual-SIM
- Processor 1.2 GHz quad core
- Display 5 inch display with qHD (940×560) resolution
- OS Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- RAM 1GB
- Memory 4 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB
- Rear Camera 8 megapixel fast-capture camera with Exmor R, 4x digital zoom with auto focus
- Front facing Camera VGA
- Weight 153 grams(5.39 oz)
- Dimension 141.5 x 74.15 x 8.88 mm(5.6 x 2.9 x 0.34 inches)
- Battery Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery
- Talk time (up to): Up to 14 hours 4 min*
- Standby time (up to): Up to 588 hours*
- Music listening time (up to): 111 hours 47 min*
- Video playback time (up to): 12 hours and 25 mins*
- Colors Black, White and Purple
- Rival Samsung Galaxy Quattro.
- Release date Mid-Oct 2013
- Price Around Rs 20,490
At last I would like to say that New Sony Xperia C is specially designed to meet the need of Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view.