Lenovo finally launched A Ultralight, Ultra stylish, Lightest 5″ full HD premium smartphone Vibe X with Quad Core processor, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and 13MP camera priced at Rs. 25,999 in India in Silver colors option. It will give stiff competition Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Sony Xperia Z1.
The Lenovo Vibe X is powered by a 1.5Ghz Quad Core Processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM comes with a 5″ Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS sporting a 13 MP auto-focus with LED flash rear camera and 5MP front camera packed with a 2000 mAh (Li-polymer) battery.
- Ultralight, Ultrastylish. The lightest 5″ full HD premium smartphone.
- Slender, Light and Beautiful: Just 6.9 mm in profile and weighs 121g, the lightest premium full HD smartphone
- Dual High Resolution Cameras: 5MP front camera for high quality self shots and amazing video chats, 13MP rear camera with BSI sensor for sensational images, even in low light conditions & HD videos
- 20/20 vision display: For unimagined clarity & vibrant and pin sharp visuals (1920 x 1080 full HD display)
- Curved Display with Gorilla® Glass 3: Making the screen images appear softer and richer. Gorilla® Glass 3 construction makes the Vibe X resistant to impacts and scratches, while retaining sensitivity for use with nails, stylus pens or light gloves
- 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor: enables easy multitasking, delivers a smoother Android experience
- Laser-etched, fabric-feel rear cover
- SIM Type Single, MicroSIM
- Display 5.0″ full HD (1920 x 1080) touch screen
- OS Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor 1.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM 2 GB
- Memory 16GB no expandable memory slot
- Rear Camera 13 MP auto-focus with LED flash
- Front Camera 5 MP fixed-focus front camera
- Connectivity Bluetooth: 3.0 High Speed, WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Battery 2000 mAh (Li-polymer)
- Dimension 144x74x6.9mm.
- Weight 121gm
At last I would like to say that new Lenovo Vibe X can counter all high end smartphones. What you think? Please be first to wright a review.