To please the smartphone lovers, Samsung has given shape to your dream and crafted it’s next generation smartphone, Galaxy S5 with Android Kitkat, Octa-core processor, 16MP camera and innovative eye scanner. According to Ibtime and Bloombarg upcoming Galaxy S5 will launch by Mid-March 2014 at an Event in London, along with the next-gen Galaxy Gear smartwatch expected priced around Rs 50,000 or $ 720. to take on Apple iPhone 5s.(ibtimes)
According Rumors upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 is more stylish, thinner, faster and lighter than Galaxy S4 will offers you 5.0-inch Super AMOLED display with 2K (2560x1440p) resolutions and pixel density of 560 ppi (pixels per inch) powered by a 64-bit architecture based Samsung Exynos chipset or Exynos 5420 Octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 64GB ultra-slim memory and expandable memory solutions for faster multitasking will runs on Android 4.4 kitkat OS browsing with Mozilla and Firefox sporting a 16MP rear camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and 2MP front facing camera with with full HD video recording packed with powerful 4000 mAh dual-battery concept. It expected to offer you most innovative features like Liquid cooling technology, Float Touch technology , wireless charging, Shatterproof screen, KNOX technology , Smart Eye Tracking technology, Waterproof and dustproof IPS technology including Fingerprint sensors, Shatterproof screen, 3D camera. How ever no confirmation from Samsung so far.
- Display 5.0-inch Super AMOLED display with 2K (2560x1440p) resolutions and pixel density of 560 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Processor Samsung Exynos chipset or Exynos 5420 Octa-core processor
- OS Android 4.4 Kitkat
- RAM 3GB
- Internal Memory 42GB with expandable MicroSD card slot
- Rear Camera 16MP with with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Front facing Camera 2MP with Full HD Video recording
- Battery 4000 mAh
- with 15 hours of battery life
- Rival iPhone 5S
- Release date April/May 2014
- Price $720(Around Rs 50,000)
At last I would like to say that upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 is going to be the game changer for Samsung. What you think? Please be open to give your view.