Oppo entered into Indian market with Oppo N1 but planning to rule smartphone market with it’s Quad-HD smartphone Find 7 which going to debut on 19th March in Shanghai, China priced under $600 in two version in White and Midnight color option. It will give stiff competition to upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5.
According to rumors Oppo Find 7 will support 4G LTE, NFC with Dual-SIM(GSM+CDMA) come with a 5.5″ Quad-HD display with 2K (2,560 x 1,440) resolution/ 1080p Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels), 441 PPI powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with 3GB RAM will sport a 13-MP camera with “Touch On Lens’ technology run on Android 4.3 OS expected to be power by a 29,00mAh battery. It will come in two version one with 1080p resolution and 2nd for 2k resolution.
EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+CDMA)
- Network 4G LTE
- Display 5.5″ Quad-HD display with 2K (2,560 x 1,440) resolution/1080p Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels), 441 PPI
- OS Android 4.3 jelly bean
- Processor 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 16 / 32 GB/64GB
- Rear Camera 13-megapixel Sony Exmor stacked CMOS sensor with dual LED flash
- Front Camera 2-MP
- Sensor Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, Three-axis gyroscope
- NFC and “Touch On Lens’ technology
- Battery 2,900mAh
- Color White and Midnight
- Rival Samsung Galaxy S5
- Release date 19th March 2014
- Price Under $600
At last I would like to say that Oppo Find 7 Quad-HD will rock the smartphone market. For more updates please stay tuned….