Lenovo K7 Note, the best smartphone with 4GB RAM coming soon to kill Xiaomi and Samsung in India. Lenovo K6 Note is available in India, 3G RAM + 32GB inbuilt memory at Rs 13,999 and 4GB RAM+ 64GB inbuilt memory at Rs 15,499. Note 7 will be cheaper than Note 6.
Lenovo K7 Note will run latest Google Android v7.0 (Nougat) OS and octa core, Snapdragon 653 processor with 3GB/ 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB In-Built Memory +256GB Micro SD card. It also includes Fingerprint scanner, Dolby Atmos audio enhancement.
It will offer you speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps come with 5.5 inch full HD display(1080 x 1920 pixels)~401 ppi pixel density packed with a powerful 4500 mAh battery. For photography, it will come with a 16-MP rear camera with Tripal LED flash and selfie camera 8-MP offers connectivity through Dual SIM, USB Type C, Wi-fi, Bluetooth.
Lenovo Note 7 likely to launch in 2nd Quater of 2017 will be available in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option in two variant. The 3GB+32GB Variant will cost you Approx. CNY 11,99 while 4GB+64GB Approx. Rs 14,999.
Lenovo K7 Note Specifications
- Model Lenovo K7 Note
- Release date Q2 2017
- Colours Grey, Gold and Silver
- Price in China Approx. CNY 11,99 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. CNY 14,99 for 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 11,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1440x2560pixel) resolution Display , ~518 ppi pixel density with scratch-resistant glass
- Google’s Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- CPU Octa-core Snapdragon 653
- Micro SD card slot upto 256GB
- Internal memory 64 GB/32GB GB
- RAM 4GB/3GB RAM
- 16-MP Read Camera with Tripal LED Flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4500mAh battery non-removable
At last I want to tell you that Lenovo K7 Note is the best budget smartphone under Rs 15,000. Please be open to share your views with us.