After the success of Moto G5 the Lenevo owned company Motorola is planning to introduce a new smartphone of this series, Moto G5S. As per the recent reports and leaks circulated in the gadget market saying that Moto G5S is a mid-range smartphone and will expected to launch Q3 of 2017 likely cost you Approx. Rs. 12,000.
According to latest leaks, Moto G5S will run on Google’s latest Android Nougat v7.0 Operating System and will be powered by a Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Processor which is paired with 3G Of RAM and 32GB ROM which expandable up to 256GB MicroSD card slot including Fingerprint sensor.
It will be packed with a massive 3000mAH battery for multi-tasking usage and will come with a 5.2-inch full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixel) ~403 ppi. In the camera dept, it will sport 16-MP primary OIS camera with Laser Auto Focus, Geo-tagging, face detection and Dual-LED flash and 8-MP front camera for taking selfie offers connectivity through Dual-SIM (4G+4G), 3G, USB, Wi-Fi, OTG and Fingerprint scanner.
Read More About:- Moto G5S Plus Spotted Online with 4GB RAM, The Best Budget Smartphone
Moto G5S will expected to launch by 3rd Quarter of this year and price in India Approx. Rs 15,000 will be available in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option according to latest leaks and reports.
Motorola Moto G5S Features:-
- Latest Android Nougat
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Processor
- Camera 16-MP + 8-MP
- 2-inch HD Display
- 3000mAH battery
- Fingerprint Scanner
Motorola Moto G5S Specifications:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- Dual SIM Support (LTE+LTE) with dual stand by
- Google’s latest Android Nougat v7.0
- Display 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixel) display
- 32-RAM expandable up to128GB via MicroSD card
- Powerfull 3000mAH battery
- 16-MP Primary Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- Fingerprint, gyro, proximity, accelerometer sensors
- Silver, Grey and Gold colour option
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Release Date Q3 2017
- Price in USA $225
- Price in India Approx. Rs.12,000
At last few honest word that Moto G5S is coming to rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.