Lenevo owned Motorola is preparing to launch it’s next budget smartphone , Moto Z2. Latest leaks and reports suggest that it will expected to launch in 2nd Quarter of 2017 and will be cost you Approx .Rs. 17,999 (CNY 1799). Motorola will also launch Z2 Play.
According to latest leaks, Moto Z2 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor which is sure to deliver a flawless and smooth smartphone experience along with 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot and it will run on Android latest v7.0 (Nougat) Operating System including ultrasonic fingerprint scanner that doubles as a home button.
It will come with a bigger 5.5 inch Full HD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) ~401 ppi pixel density packed with a powerful 4000 mAHn Battery with fast-charging features. For photography Moto Z2 will bear 16-MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash and 8-MP camera with LED Flash for taking awesome selfies and video calling offers connectivity through Dual Hybrid SIM with 4G/3G/2G, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth.
Moto Z2 likely to launch by Q2, 2017 will be available in Silver, Gold and Grey colours option and it will cost you Approx. Rs. 17,999 (CNY 1799) as per recent reports and leaks.
Moto Z2 Features:-
- Model Moto Z2
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- Latest Android Nougat v7.0
- 5 inch Full HD Display
- Rear camera 16-MP and 8-MP Selfie Camera
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor
- Powerful 4000mAH battery
Moto Z2 Specifications:-
- Mobile Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual SIM support(4G+4G) with Dual standby
- Google’s Latest Android v7.0 Nougat OS
- Display 5.5-inch FULL HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Gorilla glass 5, 401ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- 16MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 8MP Selfie Camera with LED flash
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB ROM
- 128GB Micro SD Card slot support
- 4000mAH powerful battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Silver/Gold/Grey
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi6
- Release date Q2 2017
- Price in China CNY 1799
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 17,999
At last few honest word, Moto Z2 is the best smartphone under 20,000. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.