The Chinese Apple, Xiaomi recently launched Mi 6 in China with 6GB RAM+64GB ROM in White, Blue, Black colour option. Now latest report claims that, Xiaomi also launch its sibling Xiaomi Mi 6 Lite. It will expected to launch by Q2, 2017 will be priced approx. Rs.19,999.
According to listing, Xiaomi Mi 6 Lite will run on Google’s latest Android v7.0 Nougat Opreating System will be powered by the fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor which is paired with 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM which expandable up to 2TB Micro SD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces including Fingerprint Scanner.
It will come with a bigger 5.5 inch QHD (1440 x 2560pixels) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 5 and packed with a masssive 3350mAH battery with C-type Quick Charge 3.0. It will also combine dual powerful camera, a 12-MP rear camera with 4K video recording, telephoto cameras for 2x zoom, Auto focus, binocular stereoscopic vision imaging, four-axis anti-shake, Geo-tagging and selfie camera 8-MP offers connectivity through Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), 4G LTE, 3G, GPS Wi-fi, Wi-fi hotspot, USB type C and Bluetooth.
Read More About:- Moto Z2 Spotted Online with Snapdragon 625, 4GB RAM: Price, Release Date
Xiaomi Mi 6 expected to launch in India by Q3, 2017 .The 6GB+64GB will cost you Approx. Rs. 24,999, while the 4GB+64GB cost Approx. Rs. 19,999 will be available in White, Black, Blue colour option according to recent leaks and reports.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Lite Features:-
- Latest android Nougat v7.0 OS
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE
- 12-MP Dual Rear Camera
- 8-MP Front Camera
- 5 inch QHD Display
- Faster Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- 6GB RAM + 64 ROM
- Powerful 3350mAH Battery
Xiaomi Mi 6 Lite Specification:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- Dual SIM Support (4G+4G) with dual stand by
- Display 5.5inch Super AMOLED Display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Google’s latest Android Nougat
- Fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64 ROM and expandable up to 2TB Micro SD Card slot
- 12MP Dual Rear Camera with telephoto cameras for 2x loosless zoom, four-axis anti-shake and , binocular stereoscopic vision imaging
- 8MP Secondary Camera for selfie and vedio calling
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 3350 mAH Battery
- Rivals Galaxy J8 and iPhone 8
- Release Date April 2017
- Price in India at Approx. Rs. 24,999 for 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM and Approx.Rs. 19,999 for 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Price in China for CNY 2499 for 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM and CNY 1999 for 4GB RAM + 64GB
At last I would like to say that Xiaomi Mi 6 coming to won the hearts. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar of Xiaomi Mi6 Lite.