According to latest leaks, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will run Google Android v7.0 (Nougat) OS and octa core, Snapdragon 652 processor with 3GB/ 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB In-Built Memory +256GB Micro SD card including Fingerprint scanner.
It will offer you speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps come with 5.5 inch full HD display(1080 x 1920 pixels)~401 ppi pixel density packed with a powerful 4000 mAh battery. Now come to the photography, it will come with a 16-MP rear camera with Tripal LED flash and selfie camera 8-MP offers connectivity through Dual SIM, USB Type C, Wi-fi, Bluetooth.
Redmi Note 5 expected to launch in 2nd Quater of 2017 in two variant. The 3GB+32GB Variant will cost you Approx. CNY 12,99 while 4GB+64GB Approx. Rs 15,999 in will be in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specifications
- Model Redmi Note 5
- Release date Q2 2017
- Colours Grey, Gold and Silver
- Rival Lenovo K7 Note
- Price in China Approx. CNY 12,99 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. CNY 15,99 for 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 12,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 15,999 for 4GB+64GB
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1440x2560pixel) resolution Display , ~518 ppi pixel density
- Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- CPU Octa-core Snapdragon 652
- Micro SD card slot upto 256GB
- Internal memory 64 GB/32GB GB
- RAM 4GB/3GB RAM
- 16-MP Read Camera with Tripal LED Flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- Fingerprint Sacnner
- 4000mAh battery non-removable
At last I want to tell you that Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will kill it’s rivals by miles with it’s rocking features. Please be open to share your views with us.